NEWS:

Weekend contest: 3/10-3/11

Discuss Brogue -- strategy, feature requests, discoveries, character builds...

Weekend contest: 3/10-3/11

Postby Pender » March 10th, 2012, 12:41 am

Carrying on mikeym's tradition from last week:

1. The contest begins Today, March 9th, at 5:00 PM EST. You can start at any time after this.

2. [*]The seed for this contest is the 7-digit number generated by the Friday close of the Dow Jones Industrial Average to two decimal points.
[Get the number here: http://www.google.com/finance?q=INDEXDJX:.DJI ]

The seed for this game is 1292202.

3. Start a game by control-clicking "New Game" in Brogue v1.6.2. Enter the seed.

4. Play through the game. You only get one chance.

5. The contest ends on Monday, March 12th at 12:00 AM EDT (the cruel hour when Sunday turns to Monday.)

6. Again, only play through once. When your game is over, save your recording with your final score. Please do not share information about the run until after the contest is over. Please do not play multiple times, abuse the savefile, etc. Of course, there is no enforcement mechanism for any of this, so we'll play on the honor system.
Pender
Site Admin

Re: Weekend contest: 3/10-3/11

Postby Nillo » March 10th, 2012, 1:53 am

Quick note: The date in the OP still says "March 2nd". I don't think it's a big deal, but it may confuse someone.

I will participate in this contest. I'll let you know how many points I get. :)

Edit: Bah, I died to a pack of jackals on level 3. How embarrassing...
Last edited by Nillo on March 10th, 2012, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nillo

Postby boa13 » March 10th, 2012, 1:56 am

Apparently the contest is being held over a timezone change. :) (And there's a typo in item 1, I suppose this should be March 9th.)

Hopefully I made no mistake translating the deadlines to a more standard format:

* Contest start: 2012-03-09 22:00 UTC
* Contest end: 2012-03-12 04:00 UTC
boa13

Postby danharaj » March 10th, 2012, 2:19 am

7860 on Level 15

Was a stupid death. I attacked one too many times instead of using a health potion :(
danharaj

Postby boa13 » March 10th, 2012, 4:15 am

3875 on level 10.

Failed to manage a spider, which cost me immensely in terms of potions of health while I was dangling around battling three dar blademasters.
boa13

Postby mmm » March 10th, 2012, 9:57 am

200 points on level 3. Hooray!
mmm

Postby Furox » March 10th, 2012, 10:46 am

Made it to depth 22... seed brings more pain than fun :D
Furox

Postby sydd » March 10th, 2012, 11:58 am

Same as boa13:
3875 on level 10.

i had not found just 2 cursed weapons, and had 2 bad staffs..so i had no chance against dar blademasters.
sydd

Postby thedrin » March 10th, 2012, 12:17 pm

4) 9308 03/10/12 Killed by a pixie on level 16.

Seed is pain and misery. A number of times I came close to doing something reckless with the hope of ending it all, but soldiered on purely because it was for the weekend competition.

Edit:

Suggestion: In future weekend competitions last for some multiple of 24 hours so that everyone gets the same number of whole days. Current times equate to 23:00 -> 06:00 CET and 14:00 -> 21:00 Pacific Time. California gets 7 extra hours over Central Europe that aren't in the middle of the night..
thedrin

Postby Pender » March 10th, 2012, 3:41 pm

Thanks, fixed the typo in OP.

I think folks should take their time, enjoy the game (if it's possible with this seed! :) ) and finish when you finish. The rules are more like guidelines. This is all for fun anyway, and I'd certainly be no less impressed by someone who wins at 4:00 a.m. on Monday morning than someone who wins at 11:59 p.m. the night before.
Pender
Site Admin

Postby peter_leon » March 10th, 2012, 3:57 pm

200 - Killed by a spektral blade on level 3.
Made a brave last stand against some jackals and a goblin conjurer and died a heroic death when that sneaky spektral blade poked my ass :mrgreen:
peter_leon

Postby boa13 » March 10th, 2012, 5:37 pm

thedrin wrote:Edit:

Suggestion: In future weekend competitions last for some multiple of 24 hours so that everyone gets the same number of whole days. Current times equate to 23:00 -> 06:00 CET and 14:00 -> 21:00 Pacific Time. California gets 7 extra hours over Central Europe that aren't in the middle of the night..

Considering a game only lasts a few hours at best, I don't think this matters much.
boa13

Postby Guitar » March 10th, 2012, 6:53 pm

Also killed by a pixie on level 17. This one was a tough nut to crack! I've noticed that I do much better in these competitions than I do playing normally. In last weeks competition I made it to level 15. When there is no competition I haven't made it past level 6 with this new version!
Guitar

Postby Porpentine » March 10th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Level 10. Dar blademasters.

Before that I exhausted every possible stratagem and wile escaping from the massive hordes of ogres, wraiths, goblins, jackals, vampire bats, and acid slimes (not much I can do with the starting dagger and two non-offensive staffs), but eventually I was out of items and the dar found me naked and bleeding after 5 floors of nothing but frenzied running and tunneling. That was brutally fun.
Porpentine

Postby Joshua Day » March 10th, 2012, 7:21 pm

I really liked the seed and I liked my run, but an event happened at the end that made me disassociate myself from my character. I couldn't get myself to start caring again, and got myself killed stupidly. Here's how it went down -- nothing spoilery in this account.

I got stuck in a spider web wearing armor I had enchanted heavily but not protected. An acid mound came along; since armor doesn't count in webs, I took it off. I resolved that situation with a potion of descent. Skipping some slightly spoilery details that compound the frustration (I will fill them in later), I ended up trapped in another web right next to a door, again wearing my unprotected armor. Jamming a direction to get out, another mound came along and hit me twice before I noticed. A tiny fix here would have gone a long way: shift+direction should try to escape until escape succeeds, and stop after the step that gets free.

After that sequence of events, I no longer felt connected to my character. I tried to make myself feel like I had just made a mistake, or a bad decision, or gotten unlucky -- but I really couldn't shake it. If I'd left the game for a few hours, I probably would have managed it. That character had some serious depth left in him.

Prior to this I had had quite a lot of lovely adventure, although some of it was caused by slightly erroneous behaviors. I look forward to telling some of the lovelier stories!
Joshua Day

Postby Pender » March 10th, 2012, 10:44 pm

Ascended with one lumenstone! Score: 66005. Never would have guessed this character had it in him, but there you go. Recording available here -- we're all on the honor system here anyway, so I don't see an issue with posting it before the contest ends.
Pender
Site Admin

Postby panic » March 11th, 2012, 5:07 am

Killed by a dar blademaster on level 10, with a score of 3964. Everything was going fine until my pets died to a sudden and particularly unfortunate poison gas trap.

base64 encoded broguerec:
Code: Select all
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
panic

Postby xavi » March 11th, 2012, 8:39 am

10120 points, on lvl 18 there's caustic gas,I was running away but I step on a paralysis trap. Killed by the gas.
As it's said in another thread, I thing it will be nice to have a switch visible (or an special sign) and the trap (hidden), this way I will have searched before running away, because I will know there's a trap on the room.

It was a nice playing.
xavi

Postby Kahunaburger » March 11th, 2012, 3:47 pm

2080 points, killed by a bunch of vampire bats on level 7. That was actually one of my better runs on 1.6.2 (I'm pretty new at roguelikes :lol:)
Kahunaburger

Postby ruddyadam » March 11th, 2012, 4:52 pm

traps on level 7! ugh. too many allies and not enough 's' a dead adventurer makes.
ruddyadam

Postby Nukm_ » March 11th, 2012, 7:57 pm

just saw this, love the idea.
already monday here in europe but i still have some hours left, will start my game now and update the post...

update: 2924 - level 8 - depth 10 - killed by a dar blademaster

quite a rough game, i was still wielding a dagger (found only cursed weapons) and had no staffs.
Last edited by Nukm_ on March 11th, 2012, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nukm_

Postby SnoopyChicken » March 11th, 2012, 8:10 pm

Level 18 - 10562 points.
Died of a violent explosion.

Edit: Ok now it's over I'll chat a bit about it. I had a great run (for me) I've never gotten past about level 10 before and my previous best score was around 4000! I found some enchanted chain armour of absorption which was a real life saver, unfortunately it took me ages to find a good weapon, eventually I got a sword which was OK.
Pixies really were annoying, as were the many, many spiders I ran into. I managed to find a centaur on one level who helped but when going solo I hid just past a door so I could slash em up as they came through.
I also made good use of the staffs of tunnelling I found, I've not really used them before but I had inventory space so gave it a chance and they were pretty invaluable for manoeuvring around traps and the like.
Last edited by SnoopyChicken on March 12th, 2012, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnoopyChicken

Postby Gizensha » March 11th, 2012, 9:41 pm

I'm another 200 on level 3 (Killed by spectral blade)
Gizensha

Postby SpeaK » March 11th, 2012, 10:32 pm

9614 points, Killed by a fury on level 18.
SpeaK

Postby harborpirate » March 12th, 2012, 2:08 am

Got a good game going (still alive on dlvl 9). Farthest I've ever gotten, actually. Loving my enchanted axe, makes quick work of weak mobs (like the pile of monkeys I ran into) and Jellies (which I'm usually terrified of). Cruising with two Ogre allies at the moment. Had to stop for the night; so if my run doesn't count for the contest, thats fine.

Edit: Ugh, died on dlvl 13, ultimately was killed by a fire trap, but the Troll and Dar Blademaster that had me cornered on the level above were the true cause of my demise.
Last edited by harborpirate on March 12th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harborpirate

Postby xavi » March 12th, 2012, 5:44 am

Pender wrote:Ascended with one lumenstone! Score: 66005. Never would have guessed this character had it in him, but there you go....

I saw your play, and I got surprised you don't go down and up again when you see a stair-down. Is really useful because if you fall down by a trap or descent potion, then you know where are the stairs.

In Nethack this is useful also because when you enter a level, enemies are generated based on your current character. Then you go up, kill all the people, and then go down again and enemies maybe are easier.

Thanks
xavi

Postby thedrin » March 12th, 2012, 11:04 am

xavi wrote:
Pender wrote:Ascended with one lumenstone! Score: 66005. Never would have guessed this character had it in him, but there you go....

I saw your play, and I got surprised you don't go down and up again when you see a stair-down. Is really useful because if you fall down by a trap or descent potion, then you know where are the stairs.

If you know where the down stairs are on level X, you will always no where the up stairs are on level X+1, no matter how you reach level X+1.
thedrin

Return to Brogue General Discussion